Monday, July 2, 2012

"Over-Sharing"

My sister-in-law sent me a facebook message yesterday telling me to post a belly picture for her to see.  Instead of sharing my ever expanding belly with 700 of my closest friends on facebook, I think I may just share on here instead.  Maybe as time goes on I'll get bold enough to post on fb.  But let me tell you the buck stops there.  There will be no ultrasound shots where you see the inside of my uterus with my unborn baby's face smushed up next to it.  I call that over-sharing.

With that being said, I've come up with a few more ways that I've deemed "over-sharing" when it comes to the unborn bundle of joy so please take note:

1.) Making your ultrasound picture your baby shower invite, complete with the over-sized fetus's head hanging out in the momma-to-be's silhouette.  



2.) Making the ultrasound picture your Christmas card.  Don't you just love baby fetus wearing a red Santa hat? 



3.) Creating your own stamps in order to bring new meaning to "Special Delivery".
 
 4.) The Belly-Tee. Yes, a mama may be anxious to start showing off her baby-to-be before she starts showing, but this is not a good idea.

And as for me, here I am at almost 19weeks.  Still not showing too much.  It turned out kinda blurry and my elbows look abnormally large, but whatevs.



No comments:

Post a Comment