Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Bailey and Bunny

My sweet little pup Bailey has many relationships that have many dimensions.  She is truly one-of-a-kind to say the least.  I'm planning to write a few posts about her relationships and will document them so you know I'm not making this up.  This first post will be about "Bunny".

When Bryan and I were dating he bought me this giant Easter bunny for the holiday.  It was a sweet thought.  For the next few years Bunny sat comfortably in an old rocking chair up in my childhood bedroom.

By the time Bailey came along, Bryan and I had already moved out and settled in our condo palace.  As a puppy she was quite a mischievous little thing.  Many times we would come home to pillow stuffing thrown about the place, chewed shoes, or ripped carpet.

One day Bailey was spending the night over at my parents house as we were out of town.  Mom and Dad were downstairs sitting by the fire and Bailey was roaming the house looking for something or "someone" to play with.  The next thing they knew, this little dog had dragged a stuffed bunny that was twice the size of her down 2 flights of stairs to show them what she found.  Bailey decided that Bunny deserved some extra special and very UN-ladylike attention, which brings us to today.

Bunny now has a home in our living room that Bailey likes to bring out to play on a regular basis---especially when we have guests over.  Please see video of the two of them below:





Next up: Bailey and Heidi.  The best frienemies ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment