Monday, July 9, 2012

Things Bryan Never Appreciated Til He Met Me

Today's little post is devoted to my dear sweet husband Bryan.  We've been together 10 years now and married for almost 5---Wow, time flies!  We met our junior year at The University of Georgia during which my girlfriends and I used to play a little game we called "Clark Gable-ing".  Ever since then, I've had him in my claws!

With that, I thought I would share with you the 10 things in life Bryan never truly appreciated until he met me:

1.) Closet Space- He has a slither of closet real estate in our quaint little condo.  Even less when baby comes.
2.) Shaved Legs verses Not Shaved- Enough said there.
3.) Style- No, honey.  Brown shoes do NOT go with your black slacks. 
4.) Knowing how to peel shrimp- It's a very valuable trait in our household. 
5.) The words "I'm sorry" and "you're right"- Especially when your wife uses the words: “you’re not pregnant” with “so you can’t possibly imagine what it’s like to be me.”
6.) Jewelry- It can undo many wrongs.
7.) Directions- Because his wife never knows which way she's headed.
8.) Wine- Its magical powers will make even the worst of days better.
9.) A well-written paragraph.
10.) Country music- Scratch that, there isn't an iceberg's chance he will ever appreciate someone singing about sitting with his dog on the front porch. 

Go Dawgs! 

1 comment:

  1. This is so good to share, then you remind yourself about this one more time. =)

    Followed.
    thebookness.com

    ReplyDelete